Things To Do
There are so many things to see and do here on PEI and we want you to experience it all! When you’re finished with your holidays, you’ll need a vacation just to recover…
Located within Cavendish and minutes from the cottages are:
- Pristine sandy beaches with miles of trails to explore – sandcastles to build and shells to collect
- Amazing restaurants with fresh local produce, meats, cheeses and of course delicious seafood
- Unique little shops offering antiques, arts, and knick knacky things..
- Numerous lighthouses to explore
- Fishing charters & tours – Catch mackerel, cod or even a Tuna!!
- Visit a local farm and watch them milk the cows, pet the kitty’s and help clean the barns
- Explore the water and take in some kayaking, seadoo rentals, parasailing or kite boarding lessons
Gather the kiddos or the young at heart and check out the local attractions. Select those that interest you and we can build a fun-filled package that’s fun for the whole family. We’ve designed some pre-packaged items. Check those out here!
Local Attractions Include:
- Shining Waters Family Fun Park
- Sandspit Amusement Park
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not museum
- Wax World of the Stars museum
- Mariner’s Cove Mini golf
- Black Magic glow in the dark mini golf
- Anne of Green Gables House
- Crossfire paintball – receive a 10% discount available at our office
- Haunted Mansion – approx. 15 mins from cottages
- Rise and Climb ropes and ziplines – approx. 1/2 hour from cottages
- Cow’s creamery and tours – checkout how they make both their famous ice-cream and t-shirts
If there’s something not listed that you’d like more information about or are wondering if it’s available on the Island, simply let us know and we will research it for you…