Check-in – 4 pm * Check-out – 10 am
During the off-season, earlier check-ins may be possible. Requests for later check-outs may be requested, but cannot be guaranteed if we have a busy check-out day.
Pool and Hot Tub
As we operate an outdoor pool and hot tub, the pool opens approximately mid June and closes the third weekend in September of every year. The hot tub may stay open after the pool closes, depending on usage and weather.
Pets are welcome to join us at Swept Away Cottages, however, the following guidelines are to be adhered to:
- Pets are an additional $20 per pet, per night. Plus HST (Service Animals no charge)
- We reserve the right to apply pet fees directly to your account if pets are not accounted for at the time of booking or arrival.
- All pets are to be leashed at all times while visiting outside the cottages and kept kenneled while left alone or during the night.
- Owners must clean up after pet’s “outside” activities
- No pets are permitted on the furniture or in/on the beds or in swimming pool or hot tub areas
- Housekeepers will not be approaching any cottages unless pet owners are present
- You will be held financially responsible for any damages that may occur or if pets leave a mess that presents unpleasant odours or stains.
- You will be held responsible for the behaviour of your pets, any major issues may result in the removal of your pet from the premises
- We ask our guests to be respectful of their neighbours. Excessive noise is not tolerated and if we receive any complaints from other guests, a warning will be given. If the excessive noise continues and a second warning is given, a disturbance fee may be applied to your credit card.
- The same policy is in place if the cottage has incurred any damage during your stay with us and a damage fee will be applied to your credit card. Additional charges may apply for the replacement of items that are damaged beyond repair. Swept Away Cottages reserves the right to charge additional cleaning charges for those who leave the cottage in an unreasonable state at the time of departure.
- No stag or stagette parties are accepted.
- Absolutely no fireworks are permitted on the property.
- ANY FIRE SAFETY EQUIPMENT REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH WILL RESULT IN A CREDIT CARD CHARGE OF $500.00
No Smoking Policy Our cottages are completely smoke/drug-free. This includes tobacco products and drug or medicinal marijuana. Smoking is permitted out on the decks ONLY. If anyone is found to have smoked in the cottage, you will be charged a $200.00 cleaning fee.
Cavendish Beach Music Festival Policies
- 5-night minimum stay required
- Rates increase during the Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to confirm your reservation and is valid from time of booking. Once the deposit has been processed, should you decide to cancel, if we can re-rent your accommodations, your deposit will be credited. (less a $50 processing fee)
- A $500 noise & damage authorization will be required at check-in. No parties or large groups allowed, quiet time is 11:00 pm, zero tolerance for excessive noise or disturbance.
- All guests must be registered and will receive a bracelet upon check-in. Guests that are not wearing bracelets will be asked to leave the premises. Cottages cannot exceed the maximum number of guests. All vehicles must also be registered. Please no visitors during the Cavendish Beach Music Festival dates.
- Visitors are permitted on property, however, it is required they sign in at the office prior to visiting our guests.
- All visitors must vacate the property by 9:00 pm, otherwise your account will be charged (without notification) the extra person fees as listed on the Rates & Reservations page of our website.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when visiting.
Swept Away Cottages reserves the right to apply incidental fees directly to the guest’s credit card, without notification, should any of the above circumstances take place.