Pets are welcome to join us at Swept Away Cottages, however, the following guidelines are to be adhered to:
- Pets are an additional $20 per pet, per night.(Service Animals no charge)
- All pets are to be leashed at all times while visiting outside the cottages, and kept kenneled while left alone or during the night.
- Owners must clean up after pet’s “outside” acitivities
- No pets are permitted on the furniture or in/on the beds
- No pets are permitted in the swimming pool or hot tub areas
- Housekeepers will not be approaching any cottages unless pet owners are present
- You will be held financially responsible for any damages that may occur or if pets leave a mess that presents unpleasant odors or stains.
- You will be held responsible for the behavior of your pets, any major issues may result in the removal of your pet from the premises
- We ask our guests to be respectful of their neighbors. Excessive noise is not tolerated and if we receive any complaints from other guests, a warning will be given. If the excessive noise continues and a second warning is given, a disturbance fee may be applied to your credit card.
- The same policy is in place if the cottage has incurred any damage during your stay with us and a damage fee will be applied to your credit card. Additional charges may apply for complete replacement of items that are damaged beyond repair. Swept Away Cottages reserves the right to charge additional cleaning charges for those who leave the cottage in an unreasonable state at the time of departure.
- No stag or stagette parties accepted.
- Absolutely no fireworks permitted on the property.
- ANY FIRE SAFETY EQUIPMENT REMOVED OR TAMPERED WITH WILL RESULT IN A CREDIT CARD CHARGE OF $500.00
No Smoking Policy
Our cottages are completely smoke/drug-free. This includes tobacco products and drug or medicinal marijuana. Smoking is permitted out on the decks ONLY. If anyone is found to have smoked in the cottage, you will be charged a $200.00 cleaning fee.
Cavendish Beach Music Festival Policies
- 5 night minimum stay required
- Rates increase during the Cavendish Beach Music Festival
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to confirm your reservation and is valid from time of booking. Once the deposit has been processed, should you decide to cancel, if we can re-rent your accommodations, your deposit will be credited. (less a $50 processing fee)
- A $500 noise & damage authorization will be required at check in. No parties or large groups allowed, quiet time is 11:00 pm, zero tolerance for excessive noise or disturbance.
- All guests must be registered and will receive a bracelet upon check in. Guests that are not wearing bracelets will be asked to leave the premises. Cottages cannot exceed the maximum number of guests. All vehicles must also be registered. Please no visitors.
Management of Swept Away!