Swept Away is following the Provincial Health and Safety Guidelines provided to us by the PEI Government. We have put in place enhanced cleaning protocols to help keep us all safe. Below are some guidelines we ask you to follow.
PLEASE NOTE – Illness/Exclusion Policy – People who are sick should not visit Swept Away Cottages- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, fever, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you STAY HOME. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our facilities to anyone displaying symptoms.
- Please respect and follow the social distancing regulations – staying a minimum six feet apart from other guests and staff members at Swept Away Cottages.
- Upon entering the office, each time, please use the hand sanitizer provided. One person at a time permitted in the office.
- Guests must register at the office to use the pool and hot tub. The pool area will be equipped with a camera and will be monitored by the front desk to ensure capacity of 20 in the pool is not exceeded. Bracelets may be given to each guest, to allow us to follow the safety guidelines of 20 people maximum in the pool area. Please do not move the lounge chairs, as they are set at the distance of 6 feet. Select pool times may be implemented if guests do not adhere to these guidelines.
- MAXIMUM 2 people or ONE FAMILY permitted in the hot tub at one time.
- Please sanitize hands before entering pool area. We provide disinfectant wipes for guests to wipe down lounge chairs.
- It is mandatory that you use the hand sanitizer each time you enter the pool or the front desk area.
- For the safety of our guests and our staff, we will not be offering “in service” towel and garbage exchange. Each cottage is equipped with a laundry basket. We ask that you put your soiled towels and garbage in the basket each day, place it on your deck 11 am, and we will replace it with new supplies.
Reservations needing to cancel due to Covid19 Government travel restriction will be given a full refund. Otherwise, we will be adhering to our normal cancellation policy.